Technician with Drawing and Wiring Knowledge & Expertise
- Develop electric/electronic design drawings, diagrams, and layouts, using MicroStation or AutoCAD software under the guidance of the Design Engineers
- Fabricate and assemble low voltage control panels & cabinets
- Perform Wiring and routing for low voltage control panels & cabinet
- Keep the concerned reporting manager informed of progress, problems and concerns as required and be flexible for shift work priorities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- The candidate shall satisfy one of the following criteria:
- AS diploma degree in instrumentation or equivalent engineering degree with 3 year experience in high-technical or science operations environment.
- BSc Degree in Instrumentation or equivalent Engineering degree with 1 year experience in high-technical or science operations environment.
- Competent knowledge in both the control panel design and assembly.
- Have general computer skills including MS office software for Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is a hands-on position that requires a person with patience and hand skills.
Interested candidate should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org